A webinar is a live, audio-visual, interactive online seminar. Webinars offer a number of advantages:
- Convenient time
- Opportunities to ask questions
- No travel or supply costs
- Good value
- Any online resources included
- Access webinars within your web browser (no download required)
Our teacher training differs depending on the aim of the session:
- to deepen philosophical understanding of specific topic areas
- preparing to teach the AQA A level in philosophy, including developing and teaching philosophical skills, esp. philosophical argument
A description of the aim of each webinar, together with the programme, is available on the relevant webpage.
ALP runs a series of webinars for students in the Spring and Summer terms providing support for revision and exam technique.
£5 (including VAT) per student (capped at £120 per school) per webinar.
If you are interested in commissioning a private webinar just for your students at a particular time, on a particular topic, please contact us to find out more.
Booking Information: There is a booking form on each event page. If you have booked with us before, and/or you wish to make multiple bookings, you are welcome to send an email to email@example.com. Once we receive your booking we will confirm by email. Invoices and event information are also emailed. Payments can be made by bank transfer or cheque.